— Baking Is A Lovers Sport —
This day was an interesting day. I’d been wanting to bake cookies from scratch for a while now, and after waiting so long, I woke today and decided, so what it’s not Sunday, so what there’s no special reason, I’m going to bake cookies! And I did!
After researching, watching Youtube videos, and finding recipes and ways of baking from a slue of cooks, chefs, and folk like me, I decided on a recipe and technique that I think you will love! I do!
2 – 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
2 Sticks Of Softened Butter
3/4 White Granulated Sugar [Regular Sugar Ya’ll]
1 Cup Light Brown Sugar [Packed- use your hand to push it in the measuring cup]
Splash Of Vanilla Extract [I did a few splashes ha!]
1 Package of Nestle Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips [Or your favorite chocolate/chips]
1 Small/Medium Bag Of Walnuts
Preheat oven to 375:
- In a medium size bowl add your dry ingredients: Flour, Salt, Baking Soda, and Baking Powder.
- In a large bowl add your softened butter [If you forget to leave butter out to soften pop it in the microwave for 5 seconds] Beat until creamy, then add white sugar, beat until creamed together, and lastly add light brown sugar and vanilla extract, and beat until creamy and combined.
- Add One room temperature egg at a time [If you forget to leave eggs out for room temperature, use the hot water from your sink and sit your eggs in a bowl of hot water for a few minutes] add it to the creamed sugar and butter mixture and beat until creamy.
- Add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture of sugar and butter slowly and until all of the dry mixture is combined into the creamed mixture.
- Add entire bag of nestle chocolate chips [Or Two Cups of Other Chocolate Chips] and walnuts, use a spoon or fork to mix together. This batter will be thick and difficult to mix, but you can do it!!!
- Once Combined Set batter in freezer for 15-20mins before cooking.
Bake on un-greased baking pan for 11-15mins. Once finished let cool completely before moving.
Check out the pictures of the process, and final result!
All in all, this was fun, exciting, and those cookies tasted great!! After you’ve made a few, wrap it in plastic and freeze it until you’re ready to bake some more…I hope you enjoyed reading and if you’ve tried my recipe …Let Me Know!!!!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Be sure to Follow The B.L.A.C.K Media On TWITTER For More Updates
© 2015 Tahir Register The B.L.A.C.K Media