1. It should be no surprise that SCANDAL is my number one TV pick. Drama, sex, suspense, comedy, and of course one Ms. Kerry Washington!!! This show has everything I cannot wait for it to come back on in October, in the mean time, I’ll take to the internet to watch it from the Beginning…
2. ”HOW YOU DOOWAANN?” Wendy Williams talk show is my late night pleasure. Every night at 12 on B.E.T I marvel in gossip, fun wigs, and the array of guest that Wendy Williams interviews on her crazy couch. This show is everything, if it’s a late night with Tea you want…WENDY’S GOT THE T!!!!!!!!
3. Look out America The LATINAS are taking over! This show is great! Wonderful acting, production, and of course the spicy cast of beautiful brown Latin women. The suspense keeps you watching each episode to find out WHO KILLED THE MAID!!! The secrets continue to build as life continues on, and what better way to watch it then with a little latin spice?
4. You guys should know by now, I love everything brown!! This show is a guilty pleasure of mine, I love watching these ladies in their life and how it unfolds, the drama sometimes is a bit much, but in recent episodes it has been good, I can’t wait for the next season and to see these women excel in their careers I love this show!
5. We are the Braxtons and you’ll see!!!! The Braxtons come in at a strong top five, sometimes the family drama takes away from their talents and gifts, but there is no denying they are some SANGING SISTAS! I love everyone on this show and the family oriented feel of the show is one that is missing on TV in 2013 so they get my vote!!
6. Although I care very little about hair, I do love watching the celebrity interactions and the work behind the scenes. I’m in love with Angela on the show and the crazy things the staff members come up with, what would make this show stronger is more celebrity clients to show the world just exactly how Kim Kimble gets down!
7. Drama, drama, and more drama!!!!!!! I love it! Although I wish my sistas can be portrayed in a better light, there is no mistaken these sistas can sing their butts off, and when times are hard they come together. Save the drama, I want to see the work! Great show, funny, drama filled and it leaves much room for table talk!
8. LA’s in the building!!!!! I love this show. Coming in at a strong 8th place it lacks excitement, not much but enough compared to other shows on TV, but I love it the same. These ladies really represent the brown community well, all gifted, all talented, but showing a side that we’ve never seen before…and guess what? WE ARE HOOKED!
9. I know some people may be shocked, but I LOVE THIS SHOW! It displays Afrikan men terribly, the women look crazy and dickmatized, but if it was scripted I’D WATCH with no problems…this show is my secret guilty pleasure!!!!
10. Last but not least, coming in at a strong 10 is Tyler Perrys new show on OWN. It has good drama, nice topics, okay actors, and sexiness all around, unfortunately for me it lacks believablity. Some of the Actors seem too new to the craft and there for not delivering what’s needed, the directing seems very confusing and soap opera – like but other then that, I have grown to each character and I still set my clock to watch and support every week! Good show!!!