Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
At The BLACK Media we make every effort to ensure that the photos, videos and other content we feature is accurate and presented in the appropriate manner. If you believe that your work (or the work of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act) has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us via email so that the material can be removed immediately. Please include the following information:
- A statement that you have identified material on a service that infringes your copyright (or infringes the copyright of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act);
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, which should include the type of work (such as a book or a sound recording) and any relevant further details (such as the title and date of publication, as applicable);
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our services (including a URL and screen shot);
- Your address, telephone number, and email address so that we may get in contact with you;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
- Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; and
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
A complaint can be submitted by sending an email to:
If you are unsure whether there has been an infringement of your copyright or about your rights in the material, we suggest that you seek legal advice before reporting the material to Tahir Coleman Media & Management or sending us a counter-notice. This “notice and takedown” process is regulated by statute. Please, note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Your privacy is important to The B.L.A.C.K Media. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our contact page and navigation bar which is available at every point of the blogsite.
WordAds/Automattic Advertisement – And Sponsored Posts
WordAds/Automattic do not store any personal information about you in their cookie. The cookie stores a number that we tie to your browser, to show ads relevant to you. You can opt-out below. This does not prevent you from receiving ads, but allows you to choose which behavioral targeting partners can use your anonymous site visit data to target ads to you.
Collection of Personal Information
When visiting TheBLACKMedia.org, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Links to third party Websites
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at The B.L.A.C.K Media’s discretion.
This site does not claim any ownership of any of the media (music, videos, etc.) presented on this site, unless stated otherwise. The media presented is intended for promotional use only.
All images on TheBLACKMedia.org are readily available on the internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be published according to the U.S Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.)
If you are the copyright owner, or have any questions regarding what you’ve just read and would like your media removed, please contact TahirRegister@Gmail.com