Picked from the Baobab Tree, Baobab oil is just one of the many pieces of magic this lasting “Tree Of Life” has to offer. Able to live and grow for 2000 years, the Baobab Tree, found in South Afrika, (Botswana, Mozambique etc) provides food, medicine, water and even shelter.
The powerful oil, which is harvested from Baobab Fruit seeds by way of extraction, and sun drying, provides numerous health benefits for skin, hair, and even organs. A rare find in oil, Baobab is super rich in nutrients and all three omega fatty acids containing: Omega 3,6,9, Vitamins A, B, C, D, E, and K, with a high volume in Vitamin C and even more rare fatty acids.
DISCOVER: Hill Harper Baobab SkinCare Line
As compared to the latest popular oil, which in recent studies proves to be unhealthy if you consume, Baobab Oil exceeds health benefits when it comes to Coconut Oil. While Coconut Oil is still a great oil topically, if seeped into your skin contains high levels of saturated fat and very little vitamins.
However, Baobab oil, which is typically only used externally and not for cooking or consumption like Coconut Oil, contains less saturated fats, and is a great source of vitamin C, and D which improves upon your Liver and Kidneys if seeped into the skin.
Ways To Use Baobab Oil:
Nourishes, Moisturizes & Heals Skin
– Used topically this oil can combat aging, and heal the skin from within while tackling the surface with it’s full use of vitamins and fatty acids. It can also act as a moisturizer, very little goes a long way.
– Due to it’s high vitamin content and dissolve ability this oil won’t leave your face greasy simply use the oil on it’s own or combined with other oils and rinse with water.
– Because of it’s low contents in inflammatory, and high hydration abilities you can use this oil to hydrate dry areas and heal eczema, psoriasis etc.
– Using this oil in your hair greatly improves natural moisture. Using a few drops in your conditioner also serves as improvement. Oil your scalp for dryness, and comb it through your hair as a leave it heat treatment, which once you rinse can leave your hair healthier.
– Often used in Afrika to help clean the mouth, if you rum this oil on your gums if inflamed, it can reduce inflammation. If used as an oil pulling method, it can truly enhance oral health. (be careful not to swallow)
© 2017 Tahir Register The B.L.A.C.K Media On Twitter